Thursday, June 2, 2011

OH MY!!

Well it looks like I failed my New Year's Resolution!!!! I haven't posted in over a month!! YIKES!!
Sorry friends!
Well here are some of the things I have been working on this past month.
I was lucky enough to be a part of Bona's "What's in your Vintage Purse" Swap. This was a tough one for me because the theme was Shabby Chic - totally out of my comfort zone...but I'm hoping my partner will be happy with the outcome.

Next I joined Jade's Seceret Squirrel Swap! OMG! SO MUCH FUN - we had to alter a Cigar box, the theme was 1920's Fashion Coture with a Jewel tone theme. Then she threw in a twist, we had to make a handmade jewerly item.....ummm...yeah...trouble. I can't for the life of me make jewerly...well I hope squirrely sister likes it!

here are some pics of the projects. I'll have a video up soon.



Here are some pics for Jade's Swap..


Well scrappy friends that is what I have been up to!!

OHHHH and yes great news, I received the ACCUCUT machine!! the Grande Mark. My mom got a really good deal --so I ordered the dress form die --stayed tuned for some minis once I build up my die collection! Can't wait. the machine is HUGE! but so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment