Monday, March 28, 2011

Coming Soon!!

Hello Chicadees!

Well, I missed a post last week! (horrible I know)but this week I will be making up for it.

Couple of things I want to keep you ladies/gents updated with.

We have selected 4 members to be part of our VERY FIRST Design Team! I'll have more information on who they are and links to their blogs later this week.

We have received some Tattered Angels (new colors for 2011) I love them! and Tattered Angels has a new formula for their glimmer mist, it is supposed to mix and mist Easier!

We also got some Webster's pages products in. I must say I love their paper!

Oh! and for those of you that love the Ribbon Rossette trims, the white trim should be coming in this week!!! All the other colors are currently available.

I'll have all the products up Wednesday at our online store.

Remember you have until 03/31/11 to place an order to be entered into the raffle. I'm putting together the prize this week, I'll be adding goodies here and there...:-) I'll put up the video and some pics on Wednesday 03/30/11..the drawing will be held on 04/04/11....

I hope everyone that has placed an order, is happy with the service and products! Thank you all so much for your support.

I'm going to try and actually put up a video of a project this week. Let us see how that goes. (wish me luck)

Happy Crafting!
Yeya

No comments:

Post a Comment