Friday, January 7, 2011

Yeya- Happy New Year

Hi Chicadees!!!

Well it's a New Year, and my one of my resolutions was to post a video once a week and post to my blog once or twice a week!!! So here i am posting. I have a couple of projects i'm working as well as a couple of Swaps I have joined!! Head on over to your Paper pantry to view and join. It's a great way to meet scrappy friends!!! I have met some very talented ladies. Hopefully I can keep up with that plus work plus my most important job MOMMY/WIFE!!!

I have to give a big thank you to Marlene over at http://uniquelyella.blogspot.com

she made me the most beautiful file folder and filled it with some great goodies! i'll have a video showcasing it soon.

I also have to thank Martica...you can catch her over on youtube her channel is Marticaluv11. she made me a beautiful banner and the colors even match my scrap room!!

awesome work these two ladies do!!! thank you both very much!

ok ladies,

be back soon
happy scrappin
yeya

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome my friend, I'm glad you liked it. I'm looking foward to your posts.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete